Monday, February 25, 2013

Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com: Bacon Says 'The Following' Is 'Definitely Testing The Waters' In Terms Of Violence

Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com
Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com
Bacon Says 'The Following' Is 'Definitely Testing The Waters' In Terms Of Violence
Feb 25th 2013, 22:25

Zap2it: Why did you decide to do TV?

Kevin Bacon: Three or four years ago I reluctantly said I want to do a series. When I started out, that was where you went to die. It took me way longer to come to than my wife (Kyra Sedgwick). I read two or three scripts that were way better than movie scripts. That began a process. I was developing stuff for premium.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment