Saturday, March 23, 2013

Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com: Selena Gomez 'Really' Enjoying Single Life

Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com
Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com
Selena Gomez 'Really' Enjoying Single Life
Mar 23rd 2013, 19:58

Selena Gomez may have ended her two year relationship with Justin Bieber, but she has no regrets.

The actress and singer, 20, stopped by "Chelsea Lately" with her co-star Vanessa Hudgens and opened up about her life post-Bieber. When Chelsea Handler asked the former Disney star if she was enjoying life without a boyfriend, a beaming Gomez replied, "Yes, I really am!"

Handler then congratulated the newly single star, saying, "Enjoy this, girl. You're 20 years old. You've got a lot of men ahead of you ... have a blast!"

Earlier this week, Gomez made an appearance on "The Late Show With David Letterman" and poked fun at her 19-year-old ex, joking that she made him cry.

"The last time he was on, he and I got into a conversation and he said something, then I said something," Letterman said. "And I made him cry."

"Well then, that makes two of us," Gomez quipped.

The "Spring Breakers" star has been on a roll lately, proving to the all those Beliebers that she is, in fact, over Bieber.

"I'm good. I'm really good. I've been recording, having a lot of fun with my girlfriends, having a good time," she told E! recently. "I'm having a lot of fun expressing everything that I'm feeling."

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment