Saturday, June 8, 2013

TVLine: Matt Lauria on Parenthood Return: 'I'm Up for It!'

TVLine
TV News, Previews, Spoilers, Casting Scoop, Interviews
thumbnail Matt Lauria on Parenthood Return: 'I'm Up for It!'
Jun 8th 2013, 17:09

Good news, Parenthood fans: Matt Lauria, who last season stole the hearts of Amber Braverman (and fans alike), is hopeful about a return to the NBC drama next season.

“If they want to include me, I’m fired up to be a part of it,” the Friday Night Lights alum shared enthusiastically with TVLine at the ATX Festival this weekend.

PHOTOS | Fall TV Preview: Your Guide to What's New!

As of now, “We don’t know what the details [for Season 5] are going to be,” he explained. “But [showrunner] Jason [Katims] recently asked me, ‘Are you up for it?’ and I told him, ‘I’m up for it!’ And since then, there have been some conversations back and forth between my manager and [higher ups].”

Lauria noted that while he doesn’t know how involved he’ll be, should that Season 5 deal come through, “I would feel weird if I wasn’t [there] at all. So, I’m going to do everything I can to be involved again.”

RELATED | Parenthood Boss on Sarah's 'Wrenching' Finale Decision! Plus — Season 5 Scoop!

Katims, for his part, has not minced words when it comes to his desire to bring Lauria back for Season 5, sharing at PaleyFest earlier this year, “I absolutely loved the dynamic between [Amber and Ryan] and I would love to continue that storyline.

The actor’s on-screen counterpart Mae Whitman is clamoring for a return as well. “He's one of my closest friends and I really hope he comes back because I love working with him,” she expressed on the same Paley panel.

Are you hoping Lauria makes it official with Parenthood? Hit the comments!


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment