Friday, March 1, 2013

Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com: 'Scandal' Spoilers: Is Billy Chambers Alive?

Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com
Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com
'Scandal' Spoilers: Is Billy Chambers Alive?
Mar 1st 2013, 21:46

Attention, "Scandal" fans: Billy Chambers (Matt Letscher) may not be dead yet.

According to TV Guide, the vice president -- who was presumed dead after getting in an elevator with an assassin at the end of Season 1 -- could very well be alive.

"I can neither confirm nor deny that Billy Chambers is dead," Letscher said, according to TV Guide. I assume he is; they gave every indication of that. Knowing Shonda [Rhimes] and the way she writes, I wouldn't be surprised if someday, somehow he were to come back."

Known for being an intense political drama, star Kerry Washington -- who plays Olivia Pope -- insists she's never felt luckier to be part of something.

"I keep saying it over and over, but I feel like the luckiest broad in showbiz," Washington told HuffPost TV. "I don't quite know how this happened, but I do feel like every time I read a new episode, it is Christmas morning. It is ridiculous."

"Scandal" airs on Thursdays at 10 p.m. ET on ABC.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment