Saturday, March 2, 2013

Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com: Donald Trump: I'm More Popular When I'm Firing People

Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com
Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com
Donald Trump: I'm More Popular When I'm Firing People
Mar 2nd 2013, 16:28

Donald Trump isn't always be the most well-loved guy. But when he's giving people the boot on "Celebrity Apprentice," a few more people get on Team Trump.

"You know, it's very interesting. When I do 'The Apprentice,' what I do is I fire people," the business magnate told Rolling Stone. "And polls came out and people said, "You know, Trump is so much nicer than we thought." Can you imagine, I fire people and now people like me better? I really must have had a terrible image before doing the show."

Despite NBC's recent ratings struggles, Trump is returning for "All-Star Celebrity Apprentice.". But what makes Trump so confident that his show won't disappear into the land of plummeting ratings? His gut.

"I do have an instinct," he said, according to The Associated Press. "Oftentimes, I'll see shows go on and I'll say, 'That show will never make it,' and I'm always right. And I understand talent. Does anybody ask me? No. But if they did, I would be doing them a big service. I know what people want."

"All-Star Celebrity Apprentice" premieres on Sat., Mar. 3 at 9 p.m. EST on NBC.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment