Saturday, April 6, 2013

Entertainment news - latimes.com: Ignore the exes and just have fun

Entertainment news - latimes.com
Headlines from latimes.com
thumbnail Ignore the exes and just have fun
Apr 6th 2013, 12:00

A carefully laid plan to avoid all chance of crossing paths with former mates goes out the window after two days, and magic happens.

After a two-year hiatus from Coachella, I found myself back in the desert in 2009. I tried and failed to talk my way out of it. This had nothing to do with my general dislike of being outside when it's warmer than 75 degrees or my fear of spending multiple hours in the Coachella parking lots at the conclusion of each night.

Media files:
16x9
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment