Saturday, June 1, 2013

Forbes - Media & Entertainment: Career Advice for Aspiring Journalists

Forbes - Media & Entertainment
Forbes - Media & Entertainment
thumbnail Career Advice for Aspiring Journalists
Jun 1st 2013, 16:49

I recently received a note from a high school senior on the cusp of her graduation. She was starting college in the fall and hoped to become a political journalist: what advice could I share? My counsel, of course, comes with a built-in bias: I used to be a political journalist, but was laid off early in my career, at the start of the Internet era, when newspapers were beginning to discover their advertising-based revenue model had gone up in smoke.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment