Friday, July 26, 2013

Bloody Disgusting: 'Godzilla' Sequel Could Be Inspired By 'Destroy All Monsters'

Bloody Disgusting
Your #1 Source For All Things Horror 
'Godzilla' Sequel Could Be Inspired By 'Destroy All Monsters'
Jul 26th 2013, 19:49, by MrDisgusting

In an interview with Screen Rant at this past weekend’s Comic-Con, Godzilla director Gareth Edwards already speaks on a potential sequel to the May 16, 2014 hatching of Warner and Legendary’s giant creature feature.

"With the exception of the 1954 original, I would say my second favorite film is Destroy All Monsters,” Edwards tells the site. “I just love the idea of a monster island. Having a world with these creatures in it.

I find that fascinating and would like to treat that realistically,” he continued. “I wouldn't want to limit it to one other foe, I think it's more fun to – this question will come back to haunt me if we ever do a sequel – but I think multiple creatures make better movies in terms of the image of Gojira."

If Godzilla is successful, and Edwards returns to direct, which other Godzilla characters would you like to see reinvented on the big screen?

godzilla destroy all monsters 1024x576 Godzilla Sequel Could Be Inspired By Destroy All Monsters

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

1 comment: