Friday, July 26, 2013

Twitch: Melbourne 2013 Dispatch, Day 1: Heartbreak And Comedic Confusion

Twitch
 
Melbourne 2013 Dispatch, Day 1: Heartbreak And Comedic Confusion
Jul 26th 2013, 20:45

Welcome to my daily coverage of the Melbourne International Film Festival! It may kill me, but I aim to bring you daily updates over the next 17 days of the definitive three or four films that certainly got my attention, as well as links to past Twitch reviews to ensure you have all the information you need regarding your MIFF picks.Today kicked off extremely well with sobering teen indie flick It Felt Like Love. Changing gears, but equally as heartbreaking was Cannes pick Bends, followed by the explosive and searing documentary Dirty Wars. Not done with tragic tales, I held back the tears during Fruitvale Station, then picked my spirits up with South Korean oddity Behind The Camera. I ended day one with the ultra gory...

[Read the whole post on twitchfilm.com...]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment