Friday, August 23, 2013

Ain't It Cool News Feed: Harry says YOU'RE NEXT to scream, cheer & squirm through this Indie Horror Joygasm!!!

Ain't It Cool News Feed
The best in movie, TV, DVD and comic book news. 
Use GarageBand in Just 1 Hour

Learn to create music in GarageBand and become the Beethoven you've wanted to be. This online course is just $30. Sign up today!
From our sponsors
Harry says YOU'RE NEXT to scream, cheer & squirm through this Indie Horror Joygasm!!!
Aug 23rd 2013, 22:03

YOU'RE NEXT is so much better than everybody told me it'd be and I'm so damn happy I saw it last night!

Read the full article on AICN

All you really need to know about YOU'RE NEXT is that it is an exceptional horror film that you can laugh, squirm and scream during.   It is a Home Invasion film, to a degree.  At a point in the film it becomes something far better.  What that is…  you should avoid finding out.
 
I've been having to hear forever about just how great YOU'RE NEXT was, during both festivals that it played in Austin, I was required to be at other things going on at the same time – and then during the other 5 screenings that have taken place in Austin…  I've had events or obligations that I couldn't break that kept me from going.  But I've been dying to see it.
 
Life for me has shifted a lot since getting married.  I used to never lock my doors, now there's like six locks locked.  Yoko is highly attentive to strange scary noises – and once about a year ago – there were Home Invaders targeting our neighborhood – and one night, they tried to put a shoulder into the door, I called 911, cops did a drive by, then 3 hours later at 4am, they tried again.  911, cops came by.  The next day we talked to our neighbors and found out that a couple houses in our area had been hit.   SCARY stuff.
 
The notion of HOME INVASION is a type of horror that ordinarily I wouldn't want to let into my head.  Mainly because if you empathize with the

Finish the article on AICN

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment