Friday, August 23, 2013

ESPN.com - null: Songs of the Week: Just Some New Songs for You, Without the Weight of Brackets or Millennia

ESPN.com - null
ESPN.com presents Hollywood Prospectus 
Exotic travel ideas.

Searching for your next vacation destination? Subscribe to Off The Beaten Path, a newsletter featuring captivating locales to help you to plan your next trip.
From our sponsors
Songs of the Week: Just Some New Songs for You, Without the Weight of Brackets or Millennia
Aug 23rd 2013, 21:15, by Steven Hyden

Nine Inch Nails, “Everything” I first heard about this song when my friend Evan tweeted about it: “Whoa, this new Smash Mouth song sucks. Oh wait, it's Nine Inch Nails. Everything is wrong.” I assumed he was exaggerating about the Smash Mouth thing. He was not. Neko Case, “Night Still Comes” Like a good rock critic, I’ve been dutifully buying Neko Case albums for more than a decade. I like all of them, but if I’m being honest, the only Neko Case song I’ve ever truly loved is “Deep Red Bells,” from 2002’s Blacklisted.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment