Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bloody Disgusting: Lara Gets Reborn In This New ‘Tomb Raider’ Trailer

Bloody Disgusting
Your #1 Source For All Things Horror
Lara Gets Reborn In This New 'Tomb Raider' Trailer
Feb 27th 2013, 23:36

I can’t say any more good things about the new Tomb Raider game. I’ve spilled my love for it all over the dance floor in every post I’ve done about it recently. So I will just sit back and let you enjoy the new Reborn trailer you can check out past the break. Tomb Raider comes out March 5th for the PC, Playstation 3, and Xbox 360.

Media files:
tombraider-24.jpg
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment