Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Bloody Disgusting: Symphony X Drummer Suffers Heart Failure: Expected To Make Full Recovery

Bloody Disgusting
Your #1 Source For All Things Horror
Symphony X Drummer Suffers Heart Failure: Expected To Make Full Recovery
Feb 27th 2013, 23:50

In a bit of terrifying news, Symphony X drummer Jason Rullo last week was admitted into a hospital for heart failure. He spent a week there and was ultimately released. He has begun a rehab program and is being told that his recovery will take a minimum of 3-6 months under doctors’ care. Below is a statement from Rullo.

Symphony X’s last release was 2011′s Iconoclast, which came out via Nuclear Blast Records.

I would just like to say that I am happy to be home with my family after what was quite a week.
We had a few scary days in there but I made it through what was hopefully the worst of it.

Doctors say I have a very good chance for a full recovery so I plan to be back at 100% even if it takes awhile. I will go through cardiac rehab so I can be monitored while returning to form, so that I'll know when it's safe for me to return to drumming the way I always have, if not better.

Thanks to my friends and family for the support, and to the fans, I love you all!

JR

Got any thoughts/questions/concerns for Jonathan Barkan? Shoot him a message on Twitter or on Bloody-Disgusting!

Media files:
symphonyxbanner.jpg
You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment