Sunday, February 24, 2013

Collider: Matt Live-Blogs the 85th Academy Awards

Collider
Matt Live-Blogs the 85th Academy Awards
Feb 24th 2013, 22:46

You've read our predictions, you've read all of our Oscar coverage, and tonight the winners of the 85th Academy Awards will be announced.  As I've done in past years, I will be live-blogging the ceremony and some of the red carpet.  Seth MacFarlane is hosting this year's ceremony, and I've got a good feeling that he'll do a solid job.  Of course, it's the Oscars so there will be plenty of silliness both intended and unintended, and I'll be providing my thoughts on all of it throughout the night. My live-blogging will kick in around 8:00pm (EST) and then just keep refreshing the page for my latest thoughts on the 85th Academy Awards.  I'll also be tweeting (cross-platform mockery!), and you can follow me on Twitter at @MattGoldberg.  We're almost at the finish line of the 2013 awards race.  Let's brave Hollywood's self-congratulatory ceremony together.  The ceremony begins at 8:30pm (EST). [All times Eastern] The ceremony hasn't started yet.  Come back at 8:00pm.  I don't know what you're supposed to do until then.  Make a snack or something.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment