Friday, June 28, 2013

Digg Top Stories: James Bond's Lotus Submarine Can Now Be Mine And You Can't Touch It

Changes are afoot at Blogtrottr!
By popular request, we're bringing in paid plans with some cool new features (and more on the way). You can read all about it in our blog post.
Digg Top Stories
Digg - What the Internet is talking about right now
James Bond's Lotus Submarine Can Now Be Mine And You Can't Touch It
Jun 28th 2013, 14:47

When James Bond drove a Lotus Esprit off a pier into the ocean in The Spy Who Loved Me, 12-year old me lost his shit. "Did he just kill that Lotus?!" No. No he didn't. In fact, it transformed into a submarine. Seeing that blew my mind more than LSD, not that I know how LSD works. And now I can own it. I'm freaking out.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment