Friday, July 12, 2013

Vulture: Diplo Didn’t Mean to Imply That Beyoncé Scrapped Her Whole Album

Vulture
New York Magazine's arts and entertainment blog, including witty analysis of movies, TV, music, books, theater, and art, plus original video and sneak previews of upcoming releases.
Diplo Didn't Mean to Imply That Beyoncé Scrapped Her Whole Album
Jul 12th 2013, 18:45


The relevant quote, from Diplo's interview with The Sun: "I just did two songs for her new album, well, I tried," Diplo told The Sun. "I think she scrapped the record. The record was supposed to be done and they have been hitting me up for brand new ideas. I ... More »

    


You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment