Friday, October 18, 2013

Ain't It Cool News Feed: The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day - On the Set of House of 1000 Corpses

Ain't It Cool News Feed
The best in movie, TV, DVD and comic book news. 
Manage your social media

Best social media tool for image publishing to Facebook and Twitter. Look amazing and delight your followers. Get 40% off when you sign up today.
From our sponsors
The Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day - On the Set of House of 1000 Corpses
Oct 19th 2013, 01:01, by quint

Sheri Moon and Bill Moseley take a bloody breather during the making of Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses.

Read the full article on AICN

Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today's Behind the Scenes Pic!
I have a little bit of a reputation for hating on Rob Zombie's movies because I was very early with my vocal disapproval of his take on Halloween (read my script review here
If I had a Devil's Rejects picture in the archives to share I'd definitely be running it now, but I don't. However, I do have a House of 1,000 Corpses pic, so even though I'm not the biggest fan of that one I figured why not run it? 'Tis the season.
Below you'll find Sheri Moon and Bill Moseley during the making of the movie. Photo credit to "Rodent" who found the shot via Zombie's Facebook page. Enjoy!
 

 
If you have a behind the scenes shot you'd like to submit to this column, you can email me at quint@aintitcool.com.
Monday we're feature a haunted house pic.
-Quint quint@aintitcool.com Follow Me On Twitter

 
I've got a lot of maintenance work to do on the previous BTS articles, but you can visit two pages worth of images (beware of some broken links thanks to the last server shift): Click here for Page One and Click here for Page Two!

Finish the article on AICN

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment