Saturday, October 19, 2013

Hollywood Elsewhere: Disturbance In The Force

Hollywood Elsewhere
Movie news and opinions by Jeffrey Wells 
Impart your knowledge.

Learn how to start a business by offering an online course. Signup for our ebook today.
From our sponsors
Disturbance In The Force
Oct 20th 2013, 05:44, by Jeffrey Wells

One morning about a week ago I started feeling a very strong sense of something bad around the corner. I didn’t know what it was. I thought maybe my mother had suffered another stroke and taken a turn for the worse. (We’ve all heard stories about parents and wives sensing it when a son or husband has died in a war zone or experienced some kind of trauma.) Then I thought it might be girlfriend trouble of some kind, but I decided against that possibility. (Things are always in flux on that front.) Then I thought that my obese Siamese cat Mouse had been hit by a car, but he turned up that morning without a scratch. All I knew for sure was that something was causing this queasy-gut, acidic stomach feeling. I was telling friends about it, calling it a disturbance in the force a lan Obi Wan Kenobi. And then the day passed and the sun came up the next day and the feeling went away. So much for premonitions, but for a while there I was sure something was up. It was a very creepy feeling.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment