Friday, October 4, 2013

Ain't It Cool News Feed: HANNA with a lightsaber!?! Saoirse Ronan has auditioned for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII!!!

Ain't It Cool News Feed
The best in movie, TV, DVD and comic book news. 
Use GarageBand in Just 1 Hour

Learn to create music in GarageBand and become the Beethoven you've wanted to be. This online course is just $30. Sign up today!
From our sponsors
HANNA with a lightsaber!?! Saoirse Ronan has auditioned for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII!!!
Oct 5th 2013, 00:06

Saoirse Ronan has confirmed that she auditioned for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII and not only that but she auditioned with a lightsaber!!

Read the full article on AICN

Hey Yo, Draven here.

This is a bit of an update on how the casting for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII is going. With production getting set to start in January on the most anticipated film project currently in development, casting rumors are at a fever pitch. Well we finally have some confirmation on at least one actor who is in consideration for a role, as Saoirse Ronan (ATONEMENT, HANNA, THE HOST) has confirmed that she auditioned. She was on the Empire Podcast where she said:

"Yeah, I did [audition for Star Wars Episode VII]… I don't know whether I should have said that now! I mean, everyone did. Everyone has auditioned for it. So many people I know have gone in for the part I've gone in for, and guys who've gone in for a particular part, so I'd imagine J.J. is probably just scanning the earth to find the people that ne needs."

She did confirm that she used a lightsaber in her audition though:

"But nobody has a clue what it's about, and nobody's read the script. So I've gone in and read for it, but I have to say, I think it's the only time I've ever thought, 'You know what? Even if I don't get it, I had so much fun auditioning, pretending to take out a lightsaber – out of a bag, kind of inspect it and not know what it is. That was… that was great. A lightsaber! Star Wars!"

Here is a copy of the entire interview if

Finish the article on AICN

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment