Saturday, October 5, 2013

Twitch: Feratum 2013 Dispatch, Day 2: The Magic/Irony Of Seeing AT MIDNIGHT I'LL TAKE YOUR SOUL Inside A Church

Twitch
 
Ever want to impress your boss or that special someone?

Learn the basics of wine tasting from glassware to history to tasting techniques in this online course. This is a course you're sure to enjoy!
From our sponsors
Feratum 2013 Dispatch, Day 2: The Magic/Irony Of Seeing AT MIDNIGHT I'LL TAKE YOUR SOUL Inside A Church
Oct 6th 2013, 02:00

Day two at the Feratum film festival was everything one could hope for at a festivity like this and then some. A couple of films I watched weren't great but José Mojica Marins made my day early in the morning, thanks to his press conference that ended in a mini meet and greet, with some journalists bringing DVDs and taking pictures with Coffin Joe (myself included). In the gallery below I recall this and every other film screening and event I attended during the second day of Feratum 2013....

[Read the whole post on twitchfilm.com...]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment