Saturday, October 12, 2013

Forbes - Media & Entertainment: iPhone 5S Touch ID Likely On iPad 5 Even Though Performance Is Erratic

Forbes - Media & Entertainment
Forbes - Media & Entertainment 
More Tickets. Better Service. Lower Prices.

Buy or sell tickets for concerts, sports, or theater. You'll find a huge and affordable selection at Ticket Liquidator!
From our sponsors
thumbnail iPhone 5S Touch ID Likely On iPad 5 Even Though Performance Is Erratic
Oct 13th 2013, 04:25, by Anthony Wing Kosner, Contributor

Am I the only one disappointed by Touch ID on the new iPhone 5S? Apparently not. My own experience has been that it worked great the first day after I got the phone and almost not at all since. So I feel a little like I've been duped into actually using a passcode (which I never did before) so that I could use this cool new feature (score one for the added security benefits of touch ID!) But then it stopped working. So after five tries (or before) I punch in my passcode. I do that a lot.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment