Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com: Perez Hilton Is A Dad

Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com
Entertainment on HuffingtonPost.com
Perez Hilton Is A Dad
Feb 27th 2013, 21:13

Perez Hilton is a dad.

The 34-year-old celebrity blogger, multimedia entrepreneur and actor shared the big news on his website. Under a photo of father and son, Perez writes: "I am ready to announce that earlier this month I was blessed with the birth of my first child, a beautiful and healthy baby boy -- with lots of hair on his tiny head!"

perez hilton father

Saying his family was "overjoyed at this newest and most cherished addition," Perez added, "I am so humbled to welcome this little man into my life. And I am honored and ready for the challenge of guiding him through his."

Perez, who made his off-Broadway debut in "NEWSical" last fall, did not disclose any other details of the birth.

You can view Perez's original post here.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment