Friday, May 10, 2013

ESPN.com - null: Grantland Reality Fantasy League: Racism and Ranch-Dressing Pizza

ESPN.com - null
ESPN.com presents Hollywood Prospectus
Grantland Reality Fantasy League: Racism and Ranch-Dressing Pizza
May 10th 2013, 14:30

OK, this week in reality TV was heavy on racism, violence against women, suicide, starvation, ranch dressing, and, you know, drunken people being idiots. I’m intelligent enough to know that I'm not intelligent enough to appropriately address most of those issues, so I'm going to dive deep into the ranch dressing. (Is ranch dressing on pizza really a thing? Have people been doing this for years and I just didn’t know it? Is it good? I need answers.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment