Saturday, June 22, 2013

Collider: TOP 5: Possible Casting Breakdown for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII, PACIFIC RIM Set Visit, THE WOLF OF WALL STREET Trailer, RIDDICK Set Visit, MAN OF STEEL

Collider
TOP 5: Possible Casting Breakdown for STAR WARS: EPISODE VII, PACIFIC RIM Set Visit, THE WOLF OF WALL STREET Trailer, RIDDICK Set Visit, MAN OF STEEL
Jun 22nd 2013, 17:27

In anticipation of checking out Monsters University later today, my wife and I and two of our nephews rewatched Monsters, Inc. last night. It had been probably 10 years or so since I last watched Inc. and all I can say is shame on me for forgetting how good it is. Within the first 15 minutes of the film, during which I had already laughed no fewer than five times, I was reminded why Pixar (if you haven't already, be sure to check out Brendan's Pixar by the Numbers editorial) is held to such a high standard: because they set that standard for themselves first and, in doing so, conditioned us to expect nothing less than spectacular. Do I prefer it when the studio introduces new characters, stories, and worlds over sequels and spin-offs? Sure. Still yet, they could never release another movie I care about (which won't happen) and would still have done enough for the medium to deserve my eternal appreciation and respect. Now that I'm finished vouching for a studio that requires zero support from me in order to stay relevant, I can get to the reason we're all here. In this week's Top 5 you can find a possible casting breakdown for Star Wars: Episode VII, our Pacific Rim set visit, the excellent first trailer for Martin Scorsese and Leonardo DiCaprio's The Wolf of Wall Street, our Riddick set visit recap, and what may very well be the final appearance that Man of Steel ever makes in this weekly feature ...

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment