Friday, November 8, 2013

Ain't It Cool News Feed: The Great Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day Catch Up Has Begun!

Ain't It Cool News Feed
The best in movie, TV, DVD and comic book news. 
Helpdesk Ticketing System

Award-winning helpdesk system with an inbuilt KBase, forums, canned responses & more. Try super user friendly Freshdesk today. (In 2 minutes, You'll set it up!)
From our sponsors
The Great Behind the Scenes Pic of the Day Catch Up Has Begun!
Nov 9th 2013, 02:29, by quint

Quint catches up with some Behind the Scenes photos from genre classics like Halloween, Alien and Friday the 13th!

Read the full article on AICN

Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with today's Behind the Scenes Pic!
So, I left you guys hanging the night before Halloween with the promise of a great seasonal BTS pic for the big day. And I had a great one, too. I don't know if you heard, but a massive storm swept through Austin and I lost power that night. Found out the next day that the huge downpours caused a ton of flashflooding and the neighborhood next to mine had over 7 feet of water.
Now, I'm fine. My house is fine, but my power was off until Halloween afternoon and my internet was off all that day. The very next day I flew to California for that big Jaws Art Show and then got caught up in California travel including a planned trip to Disneyland to check out the rather sweet Nightmare Before Christmas-ification of the Haunted Mansion. The second I got back home I dove headfirst into the Holiday Gift Guide and there I have remained since, which is why I've been neglecting the poor BTS column.
I can't promise I'll make every single day this month as the Holiday Guide is incredibly demanding of my time and I'm off to London next week, but I'm gonna give it the ol' college try starting on Monday.
To carry you through the weekend I'm going to run a few BTS images below, including the rather awesome shot I was saving for October 31st.
First up comes a look inside the Universal makeup department in

Finish the article on AICN

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment