Friday, November 15, 2013

TheWrap: ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Spinoff Gets Pilot Commitment From CBS

TheWrap
Covering Hollywood 
Many wonderful memories are captured in black and white.

With digital photographs, the art is now in creating black and white images. This course will teach you how to use Photoshop techniques to create beautiful images.
From our sponsors
'How I Met Your Mother' Spinoff Gets Pilot Commitment From CBS
Nov 16th 2013, 02:30, by Tim Kenneally

“How I Met Your Mother” is winding its way to a series finale with its current and last season, but CBS is looking toward the next phase with a spinoff.

The network has given a pilot production commitment to “How I Met Your Dad,” which will be written and executive produced by “HIMYM” creators Carter Bays and Craig Thomas, as well as “Up All Night” executive producer Emily Spivey.

Also read: ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Gets Final Season – and Reveals the Mother

The spinoff will bear a similar theme to “How I Met Your Mother,” but will be told from a female point of view.

“How I Met Your Mother,” which stars Neil Patrick Harris, Jason Segel, Josh Radnor and Alyson Hannigan, follows the exploits of Manhattanite Ted Mosby and his friends, framed by Mosby telling his kids in 2030 about the events that led to him meeting their mother.

The new project will feature a brand-new story with new characters, and a new voice at the center of the story.

The post ‘How I Met Your Mother’ Spinoff Gets Pilot Commitment From CBS appeared first on TheWrap.

Related stories from TheWrap:

Roseanne Barr Blasts Chuck Lorre: You're a Joke Thief!

'How I Met Your Mother' Casts Broadway Star Lin-Manuel Miranda

'Breaking Bad' Star Bryan Cranston Returning to 'How I Met Your Mother'

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment