Wednesday, August 21, 2013

ESPN.com - null: Rembert Explains America: A Trip to Monowi, Nebraska, America's One-Woman Town

ESPN.com - null
ESPN.com presents Hollywood Prospectus 
Compare Hotels

Find great prices for amazing hotels wherever your next destination may be. It's simple to search 100+ sites at once!
From our sponsors
Rembert Explains America: A Trip to Monowi, Nebraska, America's One-Woman Town
Aug 21st 2013, 21:09, by Rembert Browne

The morning trip to Monowi, Nebraska, was long overdue. Twice I'd driven through the Midwest knowing that this small town existed and twice I'd passed up the opportunity to visit. But finally, after waking up only a few hours away in Sioux City, Iowa, and headed west, I knew this was my last opportunity. Two hours into the drive, with only a few minutes remaining until I reached my destination, a wave of nervous energy rushed through my body. I wasn't just rolling into a town, unannounced.

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment