Friday, September 6, 2013

Deadline.com: Ric Robertson Memo On Academy Exit

Deadline.com
 
Explore Cafepress

Name anything in the world, and we'll show you hundreds of products that celebrate it. Or, you can design your own.
From our sponsors
Ric Robertson Memo On Academy Exit
Sep 6th 2013, 22:51, by THE DEADLINE TEAM

Dear Friends,

After almost 32 years with the Academy, I've decided to step down from my position as COO.

I'm going to continue my relationship with the Academy, however, as a consultant focusing on the show, award rules and categories. I'm excited to be on these projects in addition to serving as a resource to our new president, Cheryl Boone Isaacs, CEO Dawn Hudson, and you, the Academy staff.

I arrived at this decision with considerable deliberation and, as many of you know, after a three-month hiatus. The summer off was fantastic; it gave me time to travel, relax and try to find CBS on my television. It also gave me the opportunity to think about how I can more fully realize my goals. This is just the first step on that path.

I'm grateful to have worked with you and look forward to continuing to do so, albeit in a different capacity. Thank you for your support of the Academy and for the kindness you've shown me personally.

Sincerely,

Ric

Related:
Academy CEO Dawn Hudson On Ric Robertson Departure
Ric Robertson Exits As Movie Academy COO

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment