Saturday, September 7, 2013

Twitch: L'étrange 2013 Review: IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY, Animation That Is Funny, Sad, And Wise

Twitch
 
Eventbrite makes it happen

Create an event and sell tickets online through Eventbrite. It's simple! Sign up and get started today.
From our sponsors
L'étrange 2013 Review: IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DAY, Animation That Is Funny, Sad, And Wise
Sep 7th 2013, 12:00

I can't say I'm an expert on animation, though I've seen my fair share of animated films. On viewing, I look for how the animation style matches with the story, and how I am meant to interpret one through the other. I had only a vague awareness of Don Hertzfeldt when I saw It's Such a Beautiful Day, but now I am going to seek out his work. It is beautiful, funny, sad, and imparts the kind of wisdom on life and love that is at once simple and profound.It's Such a Beautiful Day is a compilation of three short films (Everything Will Be Okay, I'm So Proud of You and It's Such a Beautiful Day), centring on the character of Bill. A narrator tells...

[Read the whole post on twitchfilm.com...]

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this feed at blogtrottr.com.

If you no longer wish to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe from this feed, or manage all your subscriptions

No comments:

Post a Comment